The Secret Life

 

SECRET   LIFE

NEWS POINT:------

       Introducing India’s most dangerous mafia. Who has no mercy to killing his enemies. Now he has a fight with another mafia. The moment is the signal of cyclone.

Maria’s P.O.V.:-------

Let’s introduce myself. I’m Maria Thinka. A normal student who lost her parents. I’m 19 years old. I’m working at cafe for my survivals.

    I had my dinner and slept. In mid night I felt like unconsciousness. In the morning when I woke up I was tied on a chair with my mouth and eyes tied.

                                                         (End of P.O.V.)

V:For joining me, what will you give me? It is 15th time.

Kidnapper: I will give you a beautiful girl.

V:I think it’s 10th time I said no to you.

Kidnapper: first put a glance on her. I am pretty sure her blood will taste good.

V: (After checking the girl.) DEAL.

V went to near her and untie her hands and legs. After pulling her harshly he threw her in his car like a soft toy and rushed to his mansion. After reaching to the mansion he threw her on a couch.

V: You can open your  mouth but don’t dare to open your eyes.

Maria: (Untied her mouth) I am hungry.

V: hmm...wait I will feed you. Untie your eyes.

After eating session he ordered her to sleep on the couch. She obeyed him like a lost puppy obeying her master. After she slept V ordered one of his man to bring all information about her. He left to his room and went to his dreamland. In mid-night they heard a gunshot. No doubt Maria was scared and V was fighting with his enemies aggressively by pulling the innocent soul to a pillar.  When the fighting ended he dragged her to his room as he thought it will not be a safe for her in living room. She was a crying mess but he ignored it and threw her in an animalistic way on the bed. An informer came and said they were DANGBELL’s men who attacked us. With that he left. He began to fill his gun with a pout. No worry she stopped crying and calmed a little bit. He took a  safety bled from drawer which was unnoticed by Maria. He ordered her to show her hand and look down. She showed her hand with hesitation in her mind. But our vampire cut her palm and sucked her blood. In this situation he introduced himself to her and our idiot girl confessed. After that they became really close to each other.

Everything was going happily but one day Dangbell kidnapped Maria when the vampire was absent in mansion. Kidnapper who sold her to V was also with Dangbell for chasing behind his power. They tortured her without showing any mercy. They threatened Vampire that if he does any mistake he will kill her Dangbell was sleeping peacefully in his room by imagining V’s scared face. But within 15 minutes v came to his room and killed him without waking him up. His men destroyed the guards and basement arrangements. V came t know that Maria already lost her much blood. So he made her a good vampire.

After reaching home Maria asked him how he became a vampire.

     V: I was also a innocent baby like you. Then I became a doctor. The lab examiners were doing some experiment but when I entered there to check if everything is fine or not they began to rush towards the exit gate. I don’t how they escaped all the patients and doctors. I was confused when I understood what happened its already late. The chemical blasted. That was not a problem until I put my hand between two chemicals for stop them to mix but it was no use that is the reason why I became a VAMPIRE. That incident became very popular. All hospitals rejected me. Then everything is history.

        “It’s my secret life........” 

                                                                                              Writen By-Shreelaxmi Khatua  & Amit Pradhan



Comments